[Paparazzi-devel] rc lost

From: Refik Sever
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] rc lost
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 16:50:03 +0000

Dear all,

We are using Turnigy transmitter (ER9X firmware) with its standard RF9xv2 receiver. We couldn't find how to set the failsafe with ER9X firmware. Is there anybody who knows this?

We are using 8 ch. PPM Encoder. Currently the autopilot behaves like this: When the autopilot is in Manuel mode, if I turn off the transmitter it goes to Auto1. When it is in Auto1 or Auto2 modes, if I turn off the transmitter then it holds its state.

In the GCS, when I turn off the transmitter then it writes "NONE" in radio command status. And I can take it to Auto2 mode by sending Auto2 command from GCS, if the transmitter is closed. I can not do that if TX is open.

 If the autopilot knows that RC is "None", then why doesn't it automatically go to Auto2 mode?
Can I program it to behave like that?

We are waiting for your suggestions.

Regards,
Refik