Re: [Paparazzi-devel] mailing list vs. forum -> maybe google groups as c

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 19:51:39 +0200

Hi,

I share Martin's feeling about using mailing services coming from a free software foundation rather than Google or alike. I have to admit that Google's tools are usually very good if not the best, and this probably include Groups. But the benefits are maybe not worth changing a working system since Google is already indexing our archive. The only missing parts are on-line replies (sending an email is not that difficult I guess) and a fancy looking (I don't know what to say about that...).

Gautier