Re: [Paparazzi-devel] stabilization int_quat reference scaling fixes

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] stabilization int_quat reference scaling fixes
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 13:06:13 -0300

Hi Felix, yesterday a made 3 flights.

The first flight i test the altitude/position hold. It work almost perfect. Need tunning.
The second flight i test the navigation. Almost perfect. I think the PPZ have only one problem in NAV mode. The rotorcraft overshot the waypoint's by some meter and back.

On the 3rd flight i put the quad in position/alt hold for some minutes and then i do full YAW command.

The rotorcraft start to YAWing in high speed.
When i release the stick the quad try to stop yaw and start to fly wooble and do a flip and crash.

I not sure if its due to battery drop voltage or stabilization problem.
I am using very old baterry.

do you think this push can help is the problem if its caused by stabilization problem ?