[Paparazzi-devel] ins alt_float using barometer.

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] ins alt_float using barometer.
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 02:30:26 -0300

What is correct when using barometer:
1 - use the calculated altitude from baro
2 - use absolute pressure ?

When i upgraded my flywing with master branch the alt ins not work fine because it using baro absolute pressure without altitude calculations.

Then i modified the baro_bmp to propagate the AGL altitude as due on baro ms5611.

when i make the maiden flight my wing not stop to gain altitude.
The problem is that the signal on ins alt_flot.c has inverted.

I think the best way is the sensor propagate the absolute pressure and then the baro board module convert the pressure to AGL.

So ... what is correct ?