[Paparazzi-devel] AUTO2 Standby throttle management

From: Joseph Muhlhausen
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] AUTO2 Standby throttle management
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 12:48:28 +0200

Hi all,

I did an AUTO2 Standby test yesterday and the plane accelerates to full throttle for half the circle and repeats the pattern indefinitly

here is the video https://www.dropbox.com/s/g3sl68myu15lh7g/VID_20130626_163444.mp4

I'm using 4.2 with the ctl_basic.xml control. I couldn't get a log of the flight as my ground wasn't properly connected to the antenna.

Any idea where that might come from? I'm not using an airspeed sensor but I have one at my disposal if needed, I just want to keep things simple.

Best,

Joseph