Re: [Paparazzi-devel] how to disable failsafe in orange

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] how to disable failsafe in orange
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 14:31:46 +0200

Hi,

If I remember correctly the ppm encoder will shut off the ppm output if the throttle channel (3) exceeds the normal values (i.e. you programmed a very high failsafe value in your receiver).
Have a look at the configuration of the ppm encoder: https://github.com/paparazzi/ppm-encoder/blob/master/sw/ppm_encoder/servo2ppm_settings.h

Cheers, Felix