Re: [Paparazzi-devel] missing pcre

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] missing pcre
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 13:04:58 +0200

Hi Alonso,

Thanks!
For nps pcre is already explicitly added in v5.0 and master...
Will add it for jsbsim as well, but I still have no clue why it works here without explicitly adding it..

The JSBSIM_PKG is a variable that tells you wether JSBSim has been found via pkg-config.
The debian package contains patches to add the pkgconfig files.

So if it says "Paparazzi jsbsim package found: no" it just means that it didn't find JSBSim via pkg-config and is expecting it in /opt/jsbsim

Cheers, Felix