Re: [Paparazzi-devel] need to change papameters of quadcopter aacording

From: evan igor
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] need to change papameters of quadcopter aacording to my real one
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 11:00:47 +0200

Hi,
i'm A/c Engineer and i developed a model for quadrotor and with control loops using LQR and PID algorithms so as i know that we should change the parameters for each quad frame for the kinematics calculations what will affect the dynamics that's why i asked this question so as you mentioned we only tune the pid parameters which will be hard for tuning it'll be better for editing the frame parameters then start tuning.
Finally, thanks for your response and i hope i could develop an algorithm for control similar to that one used in paparazzi but sure going deeply the paparazzi code :) it's great job that they finished till now.

thanks again for your answer