[Paparazzi-devel] PID values of attitude_loop using lisa/M

From: ??_??
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] PID values of attitude_loop using lisa/M
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 00:53:09 +0800

Dear developers:
  I am building a quad-copter with lisa/M, 980KV motors, 1045 propellers and 450 mm firmware(diagonal of this firmware is 450 mm). Now I met some problems when tuning the PID values in the 'attitude_loop'.

  1.Are there any recommended PID values of such firmware? If you are also using such firmware, I will be very grateful if you can send me the values.

  2.Beside the wiki page of paparazzi, is there any other communities?(Like BBS or something like that.) Because I want to get more examples and suggestions.

Thanks
YI