Re: [Paparazzi-devel] drotek 10dof v2 imu

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] drotek 10dof v2 imu
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 21:56:06 +0200

Eduardo,

nice :-)
Which imu exactly do you have? Also the Drotek 10DOF v2? Or an older version?
If it is reversed, then y is probably reversed as well (to keep right hand coordinate system)... same for gyros (has the same axes as the accel).
The coordinate systems should be as they printed on the pcb.

Did you check

Cheers, Felix

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 9:28 PM, Eduardo lavratti <address@hidden> wrote:
Its working ...
the ACC Z signal ir reverse. PFD are 180deg in pitch. (ACC_z = 9.81)