Re: [Paparazzi-devel] drotek 10dof v2 imu

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] drotek 10dof v2 imu
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 20:42:56 +0200

Hm.. that is strange.
The mpu60x0_i2c peripheral works fine in the driver for the apogee autopilot.

What do you have set as gyro/accel sensitivity?
The drotek driver defaults to 1000 deg/s and 4g as mentioned before... the defaults should be correct in the latest of imu_drotek branch.
We still need a better way to set the defaults according to the configured range. Also not sure what the best default range is...

Cheers, Felix