Re: [Paparazzi-devel] drotek 10dof v2 imu

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] drotek 10dof v2 imu
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 18:25:29 +0200

Hi Chris,

this sounds right, the coordinate system printed should match the mpu coordinate system. Not sure about the mag though...

Did you already have a chance to test the imu_drotek branch?
You should be able to have a rather empty imu section (except mag calib, body_to_imu and accel neutrals if you want).

I got rid of the unused parameter warnings, not sure what to do about the cast warning yet...

Cheers, Felix

On a side note: if you don't want to useĀ GYRO_P_Q, etc. you can also just leave them out (so it won't even be calculated) instead of setting them to zero.