Re: [Paparazzi-devel] I2C port and Pull-Up Resistors for YAPA2

From: GalapagosUAV
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] I2C port and Pull-Up Resistors for YAPA2
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 16:31:57 -0500

Hello Helge,

Thank you so much for your help. I got the Airspeed sensor working using external Pull-Up resistors (4.7k each). However, I still can't get any readings from it. I configured my airframe file as instructed in the wiki  for airspeed measurement only and get the readings on the log file with no results.

I tried blowing directly into the sensor and I get airspeed readings on the sensor led but I don't get anything on the paparazzi log file. Do I need a continuous airspeed to get readings on the Paparazzi log file?

Regards,
Jorge

Sent from my iPad