Re: [Paparazzi-devel] I2C port and Pull-Up Resistors for YAPA2

From: Helge Walle
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] I2C port and Pull-Up Resistors for YAPA2
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 20:10:58 +0200

Hi,

According to the manual the ETS Airspeed sensor needs external pullups. From the schematics it seems the YAPA has 10k pullups.
In my working setup (with TWOG which have 10k resistors) I also have the 4.7k pullups provided on the Sparkfun IMU board.

So the total resistance on the SDA and SCL lines are10k in parallell with 4.7k, which is working with my TWOG.

Regards,
Helge.