[Paparazzi-devel] New version of paparazzi

From: Iman
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] New version of paparazzi
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 08:28:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I have designed a new version of Paparazzi hardware , it's base on TWOG but
by DIP(Through hole device) element!

Main goal of this work is making Paparazzi more popular and much easier for
DIY projects.

I have build first one for test and I'm fixing it bugs!

Now, I want to know that can I share it? I designed by Proteus(ARES),Is this
acceptable or it must be in Eagle? I can get a GrabCAD.

I will become happy by hearing your suggestions.

best regards
Iman