Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Simulation with Xsens module not work

From: Balazs GATI
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Simulation with Xsens module not work
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 09:01:56 +0200

Hi Vladimir,

we are using a special airframe file for simulation, which contains only a normal IR sensor.

Balazs

2013.06.09. 15:14 keltezéssel, Christophe De Wagter írta:
Are you sure you have 4.2?

Last flight with Xsens in master the plane also stopped navigating (not
sure about vz). Still need to investigate. Flights before we already
fixed the GPS not updating state.h and then height being ellipsoid
again. Hopefully will test more soon.

In github.com/tudelft/paparazzi <http://github.com/tudelft/paparazzi>
tudelft4.2 however, the airframe Skywalker has tons of reliable flights.
A real workhorse.

On Jun 9, 2013 2:01 PM, "Felix Ruess" <address@hidden