Re: [Paparazzi-devel] glow / gasoline sensor

From: Andre Devitt
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] glow / gasoline sensor
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 13:37:39 -0400

I made a quick module for floscan 200 series flow transducers for STM32 based autopilots and can post if there is utility.

Should not be very difficult to modify code for other pulse counting based flow sensors. The code just triggers an interrupt routine on voltage level transition on a GPIO (in the case of the floscan 201 a rising transition from ground to 5V) and increments a counter.

The code will not run on TWOG as it's based on the LPC2148 a different processer than some newer cortex m3 (stm32) based autopilots, but the meat of the code is really just setting up the interrupts which I think has been discussed earlier in the thread and has been done on the LPC2148 in other modules.

Andre.