Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How to Calculate those PID Coefficient?

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How to Calculate those PID Coefficient?
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 17:09:27 +1000

Hi Sylvain,

What do you mean 'get the PID coefficients'? Are you asking about tuning an airframe? Managing  configuration? Understanding the code?

Chris Gough

On 18/05/2013, at 1:13 PM, buaa_paparazzi  <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi all!
I'm trying to read the source code of the control loop, but I can't understand how to get those  PID Coefficient?  I have tried to Calculate them from the mathematical model, but got no results. Could you intelligent guys show me the key? Thx soooooo much.
       sincerely
Sylvain