Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi on new multirotor?

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi on new multirotor?
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 22:07:01 +0200

2. You want a non-common configuration?

I have seen paparazzi on

-Fixedwings
-Tripcopter
-Quadcopter
-Hexa
-Octocopter
-Any rotor-combination and layout multicopter (physical restrictions apply together with databus limitations: max 8 different commands per I2C bus + 8 PWM)
-Conventional helicopter (warning: not plug and play; you need to be a vibration expert)
-Hybrid wing-quadcopter
-Hybrid wing-tricopter (quad with broken wing)
-Prophanging fixedwing

The latter three are not yet in the release but in development branches so it helps if you know how to program a bit

-Christophe