Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Homemade Yagi antenna tracker help

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Homemade Yagi antenna tracker help
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 08:47:06 +1000

Hi Jake,

Update: WRT antenna tuning / range testing with SiK modems. It turns out you don't need MavLink mode to inject RSSI messages into the data stream, it will do it in transparent serial mode if you set AT command AT&T=RSSI (RSSI debug mode), If you hang up on AT mode after setting this, you can resume serial comms while it's still printing RSSI packets (but that still might not be what you want for flying, but at least you won't have to deal with MavLink).

Chris Gough