Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi-devel Digest, Vol 109, Issue 24

From: refik
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi-devel Digest, Vol 109, Issue 24
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 23:23:57 +0300

Hello,

Thank you for all the replies.

Sergey, it seems that KroozSD is a very talented board. It has 10dof sensor
and a lot of ports. I want to buy one, but I dont know what will be the
price of it at the end of the bidding.

Also, please add the details of the board to wiki soon.

Christophe, could you please share your code of Sony DSC control?

Cheers,
Refik

Message: 5