Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi-devel Digest, Vol 109, Issue 16

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi-devel Digest, Vol 109, Issue 16
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 09:44:49 +0300

Hi.
Tobi i use version 4.2 (latest).
When your system freezes that happens instantly or after some time?
Eduardo you are correct i use 9.81 m/g and everything works fine, the only reason i reported it was because either i misunderstood the "calibrate.py" script's output or it is a bug of the script. I would like to say that this mailing list has helped me a lot and i need to thank all of you for your help, i really mean it. Personally i think that this mailing list is the best feature of the paparazzi project :-)
Chris