[Paparazzi-devel] Question about software filter of gyro accel reading

From: guozm1989
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Question about software filter of gyro accel reading
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 21:56:20 +0800

Hello,I appreciate the open source of paparazzi, hardware and software.
I have a question which have confused me for a long time.
Does paparazzi process the sample readings(gyro and accel data) from mpu6000 and hmc5883 directly
without any software filter,such as average or low pass filter, because the vibration.
Until now, I haven't found these code in the code of ppz. If have,could you please show me,thank you.

guozm1989