Re: [Paparazzi-devel] alt_hold - lisa_m + bmp085

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] alt_hold - lisa_m + bmp085
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 17:42:00 -0300

First outdoor flight with good altitude_hold even in the moderate wind.

for sure my lisa_m have problem with onboard barometer.

From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:10:48 -0300

I found a problem.
Today i put a external bmp085 in my lisa_m and the altitude hold work very well.

i think the onboard sensor is problematic.
Even in the graph plot i can see the difference between 2 sensors.