[Paparazzi-devel] alt_hold - lisa_m + bmp085

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] alt_hold - lisa_m + bmp085
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 23:42:37 -0300

Hello friends,
after some months of hard work with paparazzi i can tell that my rotorcraft is flying 100% stable end navigation is almost perfect.

Yesterday i do lots of test using bmp085 and the altitude hold work with much variation.

for a test i installed a SONAR (matixbot) today and the altitude hold work very well but only after i disable barometer because INS add some kind of baro diff to SONAR.

After i configured GUIDANCE_V to get a good alt_hold using SONAR e enabled the BARO again.

The result is the same as a started the tests... the altitude hold with bmp085 has much variation.

Has any set to filter barometer ?
the aspirin 2 with ms5611 has a better alt_hold than bmp085 ?

I ask about bmp because i tested the last ardupilot model with ms5611 baro and altitude hold work much better than the old version with bmp085.

thanks ...