[Paparazzi-devel] Better support (binary packages) for other Linux distr

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Better support (binary packages) for other Linux distros
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 18:46:26 +0100

Hi all,

I've been wondering if we should build binary packages for some other (non-Debian based) Linux distros as well, e.g. Fedora, SuSe.

While the Ubuntu packages are built on launchpad, the Debian squeeze packages are built using the OpenBuildService (on the OpenSuSe instance): https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Aflixr%3Apaparazzi-uav

Adding rpm builds there would not be a problem, but I'm not familiar with the RPM format...

If there is demand for that (and someone willing to help out to build and test this) it should not be hard to do :-)