Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem compiling with a custom written subroutine

From: Conrado Miranda
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem compiling with a custom written subroutine (zamboni survey)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 04:42:53 -0300

@Jorn, "zamboni" seems to be the a repository. What's the branch name?
Also, take a look at the valid URLs for git using "git help push" and
looking at the section "GIT URLS". This should help clarify a little.
Please post the outputs of the "git branch" and "git remote" commands
for us to be able to help.

@Chris, that's almost right. Your way is the preferred one if you have
to push frequently, but you may use the URL directly if you want to.

Cheers!