Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Help getting started

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Help getting started
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 14:04:49 +0100

Hi,

yes, that is what I meant.
The Bixler example works fine here on 12.04 with a fresh clone of v4.2.
Did you get any errors running make in the main paparazzi directory?
Did you try to run make again?

Cheers, Felix

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 1:54 PM, Jake Tarren <address@hidden> wrote:
Felix,

Thanks for the response.  I'm not sure what you mean, I got the code
via git, and compiled it, like in the guide,
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Installation#Getting_the_Source_Code.
Did you mean anything different than that by "top-level make"?

Thanks,
CNUUAVLAB