Re: [Paparazzi-devel] motor command error on hexa

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] motor command error on hexa
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 23:27:54 +0100

Hi,

Eric, you might want (or need) to increase the I2C_TRANSACTION_QUEUE_LEN from 8 to some higher value.
Also the I2C speed might need to be increased if not all commands can be sent in one cycle.

Regardless of that, it makes sense to remember to which motor the last command was sent if i2c_submit fails to add it to the queue like Sergei did.
Just for to make sure...
Pull request/patches would be welcome ;-)

Cheers, Felix