Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Umarim lite 2.0 gyro going crazy

From: Joseph Muhlhausen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Umarim lite 2.0 gyro going crazy
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 18:47:10 -0500

Hello,

I tried for a few hours yesterday and still no luck. It is not perfectly reproducible but if I wait long enough the gyro will start acting crazy. (Attached is a plot of the three gyro axis with the board steady on a table)

I have also tried the original Umarim Lite firmware with no luck.

I am starting to think that it's an hardware problem. Is there anyway to know if it's hardware or software related?

I am using v4.2 and my config file is based off the umarim_lite_v2.xml

Thanks
Joseph