Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ublox NEO-6 with lisa\m

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ublox NEO-6 with lisa\m
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 18:17:05 +1100

UBlox neo-6 is fine. I use NEO-6Q. There are other NEO-6 types that are OK too
but I don't remember which ones.

The difference between LEA and NEO types is that NEO run their firmware from
ROM and LEA run their firmware from FLASH. The advantage of LEA is that you can
upgrade the firmware if you need to. The advantage of NEO is that ROM is faster
than FLASH, so performance is slightly better in some situations. NEO is also
smaller and cheaper.

Chris Gough