Re: [Paparazzi-devel] test new fpv telemetry kit

From: evan igor
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] test new fpv telemetry kit
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 00:14:37 +0200

Hi;
first , thanks for your answer
secondly, i was confused about choose between NAVILOCK NL-507ETTL or skylab because they are available in my place so if anybody test them with paprazzi and if there a config. for them with it.
thirdly, this is question about the difference between 6 DOF and 10DOF IMU is there big difference in guidance between them?

thanks

NAVILOCK NL-507ETTL

NAVILOCK NL-507ETTL