[Paparazzi-devel] Regarding Porting Paparazzi to RTOS

From: manish jain
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Regarding Porting Paparazzi to RTOS
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 19:30:32 -0500

Hi All,
I am working on a research project and we want to port some RTOS on Paparazzi. For now we are considering "RTEMS"or "RTLinux" as one of the option for RTOS. We are planning to first port the operating system and see the effect in "Simulator" and if the simulation works we wiil test it on actual hardware. I have read almost all documentation part of the paparazzi but not able convince myself that is it possible to test firmware with a "RTOS" from the Simulator or not? So can somebody suggest and give his opinion about how can I achieve this. Or has somebody done a similar work in past?

Thanks
Manish