Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Installing Paparazzi on the RaspberryPi

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Installing Paparazzi on the RaspberryPi
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 05:27:35 -0200

OCAM and OPAM installed successfull.

Now only ivy-python not install.

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 22:25:42 -0700
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden

Hello,

Felix said he will fix the tcl dependency asap (he already has it running on his machine properly, I also had to do that). I also had one of those OPAM packages fail to install, but now I forget exactly how I fixed it unfortunately, it was a reboot or just tried again or something like that.

uscan is a tool for keeping debianized sources up to date from upstream. You can get it by installing the devscripts package. I updated the wiki to reflect this.

Chris, I have the paparazzi ground segment running on both hardfloat and softfloat, it wasn't too bad. The raspberry pi wiki page has info for both.

Thanks,
-Stephen Dwyer