[Paparazzi-devel] suggestion for Wiki edits in airframe and other config

From: David Conger
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] suggestion for Wiki edits in airframe and other configuration pages
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 17:51:44 -0800

Hello,

I have an Xbee in my aircraft at 9600bps and it's not easily removed to modify
with x-ctu. I thought to myself. I will just go to the wiki to see the exact
syntax to use 9600bps. To my surprise no mention at all the syntax. Only that
it's possible.

This is a huge detriment to new people who really need to see not just defaults
but how to modify defaults. I chose 9600 myself for extra range.

I thought then I will just go grep the example airframes and found the syntax.
It would be good for people who have not used Paparazzi or have not used it in
a long time to please include the options as well. I will update the Wiki for
this case.

Just trying to think of the beginners and those who really go to the Wiki like
an online manual and hope to find not only defaults but all options as you
might hope to find in a manual.

Best regards,
David Conger