Re: [Paparazzi-devel] V4.x one fixedwing

From: Eric BAHIER
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] V4.x one fixedwing
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 21:08:41 +0100

Hi,

After fly debreefing  :

With int quaternion, it fly after few gain/rate tunning.

It fly correct on stand-by and some other ....

For landing I need to work .... the landing axis is perfect.... but the altitude is ..... need to be tunnig.....

I need to work on the agressive ..... it was good in the past!.... it will good in near futur

Regards,

Eric