[Paparazzi-devel] lisa/m with mkk controller = problem

From: Eduardo Lavratti
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] lisa/m with mkk controller = problem
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 22:54:11 -0200

Hello,
anyone using 6 ou 8 MK esc with lisa/m ?

Today i put my lisa/m board on my BiG hexa.
This hexa fly very well with MK boards.
i have an mini octo that fly very well with mk boards too.

with lisa_m it fly some time and the lisa HANG resulting in crash.
in second test crashed again.

i make some tests in the bench.
i tested with big hexa setup and mini octo, all with i2c escs.

the result:
with 4 esc the lisa never hang.
With 6 escĀ  lisa hang after some time
with 8 esc lisa hang much faster than with 6.

i think it is a i2c buffer problem again.
I remember i configured the buffer last year an tell felix about this problem.

i will do more tests today.
regards.