Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IR ??

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IR ??
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 19:17:37 +0100

Dear Iman,
please look in the  twinstar.xml as example.
Fixed wing  need no compass.
On the other side you can by a imu for 13 euros from drotek. http://www.drotek.fr/shop/en/42-mpu6050-gyro-accelerometer.html This is less expensive than IR sensors (about 60 euros only for the sensor elements). IR sensors have only adventures for IC driven aircraft (no sensitive to vibrations).

Heinrich

iman shirdareh schrieb:

Hi

I want to use IR sensors with my AP , I want to know that which
secessions must be in my air frame file?

and is this possible using that without compass ? and which setting
file I will need?

Thanks a lot........Iman