Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Energy and catapult launch question

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Energy and catapult launch question
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 21:32:40 +0200

Excellent!
I suppose that i need an airspeed sensor (already ordered) for total energy control. When you can can you post the missing definitions needed for total energy control? Your explanation was very good so after reading the source file i am sure that i have it right
but a confirmation of a starting point wouldn't hurt.
I am using a big catapult and the initial acceleration is about 4-5g for a 5 Kg airplane. Also any examples (anyone who might know) of the catapult module usage in the flight plan?

Thank you very much for your help!
Chris