Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Energy Control Loops Configuration and Gains

From: Stephen Dwyer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Energy Control Loops Configuration and Gains
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 21:35:32 -0700

Hello Christophe,

Your explanations are very helpful, and exactly what I suspected after reading through the code. Thank you for taking the time to describe it. I will work on documenting this over the holidays on the wiki and/or doxygen.

I was just wondering, would you happen to have any sample gains for the energy control from the TUDelft Mentor?

Thanks,
Stephen Dwyer