Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tunnel?!

From: limaiem imed
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tunnel?!
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 20:47:49 +0100

you should better use the u-center interface to program your GPS. It is easier and will take you few minutes !

Imed LIMAIEM
address@hidden

On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:17 AM, iman shirdareh <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi

I have a problem:
I had loaded tunnel program on my AP for programming GPS, but when I wanted to connect that with my PC for using ucenter , I did a mistake! instead of plugin power first , I connected USB first .

Now it doesn't work at all!! and I can't reprogram it by GCS.May I reload bootloader on my AP for resolving my problem?

Thanks a lot.............Iman