Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Fixedwing roll stabilization derivative control

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Fixedwing roll stabilization derivative control
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 14:31:48 +0100

Hi Sergey,

there is... but for backwards compatibility reasons, it was added in a convoluted way a long time ago. (We should probably clean this up in master...)

Use H_CTL_ROLL_ATTITUDE_GAIN and H_CTL_ROLL_RATE_GAIN for P and D respectively. Do _not_ define H_CTL_ROLL_PGAIN.

Or use the adaptive stabilization...

Cheers, Felix