[Paparazzi-devel] Flashing luftboot

From: Mitchell SLOWER
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Flashing luftboot
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 23:12:01 +0100

Dear all,

I just spend some time trying to flash two Lisa/M boards in order to put back Luftboot on them.
I managed to do it, but I might have found a small bug in luftboot.

What I did:
connected the FLOSS JTAG device to the Lisa/M
connected the Lisa/M to USB

then:
~/bootloader/luftboot/src$ make clean
~/bootloader/luftboot/src$ openocd -f interface/flossjtag.cfg -f target/stm32f1x.cfg -c "init" -c "reset init" -c "flash protect 0 0 4 off" -c "reset" -c "shutdown" (in order to reset the lockbits)
~/bootloader/luftboot/src$ make flash DEV_SERIAL="LM2-SERIAL_HERE"

it worked, but I could not reflash le Lisa/M a second time, and after that the board was automatically starting luftboot, even without ADC2 was not tied to GND. And if I tied ADC2 to GND, the Lisa/M was starting normally.

So I had alook at luftboot.c, I did that:
- if(!gpio_get(GPIOC, GPIO0)) {
+ if(gpio_get(GPIOC, GPIO0)) {

and now, it's working fine, like before.
Note: luftboot is a fresh version (I pulled it today).

Also, Lisa/M should start the bootloader when the USB VBUS is present, and it does not seem to work.

Regards,
Mitchell