Re: [Paparazzi-devel] YAPA UART?!

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] YAPA UART?!
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 10:01:31 +0100

Dear Iman,

Could you please attach the picture and name the exact model of XBee you are using.

There are at least 5 types of digi.com Xbee's that I have tested on to all versions of yapa without reversed polarity and to my knowledge all xbee have the same pin out, as well as GPS-bee's and bluetooth-bee's which all fit so I am interested to understand how you come to these conclusions.

Please do understand however that the LPC-Rx pin connects to the Xbee-Tx and vice versa, and that the Rx of your PC should connect to the Tx of yapa, as is common is UART communications. Look at the arrows in the schematics to be sure.