Re: [Paparazzi-devel] reading data from UART0

From: Zhang Qiuchen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] reading data from UART0
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 15:24:36 +0000

Hello everyone~

My name is Autumn and I'm working on storing the telemetry data into a SD card.
The SD card is connected on a TWOG board which is connected to the main
autopilot board (Tiny) via the serial port.  So basically the connections are
like:

Tiny serial port (UART1) ---- TWOG download port (UART0) ---- TWOG serial port
(UART1) ---- Xbee modem

So I want to read in the data passing through the UART0 pin on the TWOG. I made
sure that uart0_init() is called,and interrupts are enabled (mcu_int_enable
();). However, it seems that the uart0_ISR() is never called, because I checked
the input buffer index (uart0_rx_insert_idx), and it is never incremented.

I thought as soon as uart0_init is called and interrupt is enabled, any data
passing through the pin will call up uart0_ISR(). Does anybody know what is
wrong with the logic? and how should I do this properly? Please contact me if
more clarification of the situation is needed!

Thank you sooo much  for you time!!

Autumn