Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How to Synchronizing the two Tiny boards?

From: Zhang Qiuchen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How to Synchronizing the two Tiny boards?
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 15:15:16 +0000

Hello everybody!

My name is Autumn and I'm working on a system that uses paparazzi on a Tiny
v2.11 board (with LPC2148 as the main processor). I added a TWOG in addition to
the main autopilot Tiny to take data from some sensor and log them to a SD
card. However, the data that is logged in the SD card and the data sent back
via telemetry has non-matching time stamps. I wonder if I can synchronize the
two processors by configure the TWOG to use external clock and physically
connect the clock pin from Tiny to the TWOG.

Have anybody ever met problems on asynchronized data from two processors or
between telemetry data and data stored on board?

Thank you all for reading this and anything information you'd like to share!!!

Autumn