Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Configuration of a distance based autoshoot functi

From: Jorn Anke
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Configuration of a distance based autoshoot function with Yapa2
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 00:24:50 +0200

Hi,

By now, I have a working solution for a time-based camera trigger for my autopilot (Yapa). Now, I am trying to find a similar configuration for a distance-based trigger. I have been searching the wiki and tested all the solutions that I have found, (and then some), but with little luck. Most frequently, (simulation mode), the trigger is fired very rapidly, (maybe 3 times p. second). So, I think I have not yet found the correct settings for the airframe-file or maybe for the flight-plane file.

Anyone who can see what I might have done wrong?

Cheers,

Jorn

From the airframe-file:

 <section name="DIGITAL_CAMERA" prefix="DC_">
    <define name="AUTOSHOOT_QUARTERSEC_PERIOD" value="4" unit="quarter_second"/>
    <define name="AUTOSHOOT_METER_GRID" value="40" unit="meter"/>  /// (Also tried to remove this line)
  </section>

From the flight plane:

<header>
#include "subsystems/navigation/nav_line.h"
#include "subsystems/datalink/datalink.h"
#include "generated/airframe.h"
#include "modules/digital_cam/dc.h"
#define LINE_START_FUNCTION dc_autoshoot = DC_AUTOSHOOT_DISTANCE;
//#define LINE_START_FUNCTION dc_Survey(dc_gps_dist);
#define LINE_STOP_FUNCTION dc_autoshoot = DC_AUTOSHOOT_STOP;
</header>