Re: [Paparazzi-devel] low cost imus with mpu6050 from drotek

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] low cost imus with mpu6050 from drotek
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 12:43:52 +0200

This is what we use on our yapav3 with aspirin2.1 via I2C

https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/blob/v4.0/conf/firmwares/subsystems/fixedwing/imu_aspirin2_i2c.makefile
https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/blob/v4.0/sw/airborne/modules/sensors/imu_aspirin2.c

If I remember the datasheet well by heart there might be 1 power settings register that differs between the 6000 and the 6050 in MPU60X0_REG_PWR_MGMT_1

-Christophe