Re: [Paparazzi-devel] control loops docu intro needed

From: Stephen Dwyer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] control loops docu intro needed
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 14:51:07 -0600

Hello,

Agreed, better documentation is needed. There was some discussion
about doing it inline with doxygen comments in the code, as this keeps
the documentation with the code, and encourages updating the
documentation with any code changes. An example for syntax has been
prepared. If I get some time it would be great to work on this, but no
time at the moment unfortunately.

See discussion and links to example here:
https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/issues/305

Thanks,
-Stephen Dwyer