[Paparazzi-devel] Release candidate 2 for next stable release v4.2, ADC

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Release candidate 2 for next stable release v4.2, ADC fixes for libopencm3 merged into master
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 01:28:50 +0200

Hi all,

just a quick update:

We have the second release candidate for the next stable release v4.2.
See the changelog for the improvements/fixes.
To test it just fetch and checkout the v4.1 branch via git or download the v4.1.1_testing tarball.

In the development branch (master):
Thanks to Stephen's efforts we now also should finally have a working ADC (e.g. batter voltage measurement) with libopencm3 again.

One thing to highlight, as it recently came up again:
Both in master and v4.1 we now have vsupply with a 16bit integer, so reporting of voltages higher than 25.5V should work now.

Testing and feedback is always welcome :-)

Cheers,
Your friendly neighborhood Paparazzi Team